Crawl Space Vapor Barrier System In Salisbury MD, Wilmington, Dover, Newark & Nearby
Crawl Space Vapor Barrier System Installation in Delaware & E. Shore Maryland
When most people think about a crawl space they remember the horror stories about moldy, foul-smelling spaces that they avoided at all costs. Whether or not this is true of your crawl space, many of them are susceptible to flooding, and have never truly been cleaned from the leftovers of the original construction.
In more extreme cases you may find rotting structures with rodents, animals, and other pests. If your crawl space is this scary or has the potential to be a problem area for your home, you've come to the right place.
Our vapor barrier is unique and provides the utmost quality solution to the above mentioned issues. Contact us today to schedule your free crawl space repair quote! We are the authority in crawl space encapsulation and energy savings throughout Delmarva including Dover, Georgetown, Seaford, New Castle, Seaford, Hockessin, Middletown, Cambridge, Stevensville, Millsboro, Georgetown, Lewes, Cambridge, Milford, Smyrna, Laurel, Chestertown, Ocean City, Rehoboth Beach and more!
Steps to Installing A Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
- Install Airtight Doors & Vent Covers: Sealing your crawl space doors and vents stops the cycle of cold air, humidity, and moisture entering from the outside. However, water can still enter your crawlspace in many ways.
- Remove Any Standing Water Sources: Next, a crawl space drain and sump pump system can reduce the potential for flooding, but moisture can still enter directly through the concrete and floor as water vapor.
- Encapsulate & Insulate The Crawl Space: Install a crawl space liner to stop moisture from passing through your floors and porous concrete walls. Our durable liner withstands the repairs from servicemen and transforms your crawl space into usable storage space. This is also the best time to install crawl space insulation on your walls or floors.
- Install A Dehumidifier: Installing an energy-efficient, self-draining crawl space dehumidifier will keep your space dry. Our crawl space dehumidifier system includes a filter that removes particles from the air as small as 2 microns. This ensures that your crawl space is protected from mold, dust mites, and mildew damage -- permanently!
- Repair The Structure: Crawl space support jacks help restore your structure from the effects of mold and rot damage. This will help your floors stay even and stop any structural sagging upstairs.
Our Vapor Barrier System
Advantages To Our System:
- Fast, Clean Installation
- Patented, Warrantied Products
- Save Money On Utility Bills
- Gain Storage Space
Lawson Home Services offers more than just crawl space vapor barriers! Our complete moisture control system includes a wide variety of crawl space products for your home.
Lawson Home Services can transform your crawl space into a cleaner, drier, healthier, and more energy-efficient space. We proudly serves Dover, Georgetown, Seaford, New Castle, Cambridge, Hockessin, Stevensville, Middletown, Seaford, Millsboro, Georgetown, Lewes, Cambridge, Milford, Smyrna, Laurel, Chestertown, Ocean City, Rehoboth Beach.
For a free, no-obligation crawl space repair quote, contact us by phone or e-mail today!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.